Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2 pounds

Well, I weighed in this morning.  I only weigh in once a week and it is on Friday mornings.  I almost forgot, which is weird since I was so excited to weigh in last night.  I've been sick the past two weeks and haven't done much in way of exercising.  I've tried to stay more active and watch my food portions, and the scale did move in the right direction - down.  It's just not a great number.  2 pounds.  I'm ok with that given the amount of effort I put into it this week.  I wish it were more, but really, it is a loss.  I'm starting to feel better, health wise.  I still have a lot of chest congestion and cough like crazy over any exertion of energy, but this will pass.  I did very well on my eating this past week.  Well, my husband brought home some ice cream which I did indulge in.  After eating salads most of the week, I figured I could indulge.  Who knows?  Maybe not having the ice cream would have given me three pounds this week instead of two.  Oh well.  I'm a work in progress.  I hope this coming week is a bit better, though I fear until the holidays are over, it may be 2 pounds here, two pounds there.  I'm living life and for once, that is ok with me.  There will always be things in life that I am struggling with, so this month it is the holidays and all the joy (and food) that surrounds them.  Until next week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment