Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Up and Down

Down two pounds last week, up three and a half pounds this week.  Sadly, this comes as no big surprise since I have been a human garbage can for food consumption, especially cookies and holiday treats.  I am going the route of homemade Christmas gifts this year, and I am cursed to try every cookie and treat I make.  I know I don't have to do this, but somehow I can't help myself.  My self control mocks me at every bite.


I know my goals.  I know where I want to be and what I don't want to be.  Fat!  Being fat is so much more than bad eating habits.  What about Christmas brings about the complete lack of discression? 


Starting December 26th, we're starting a boot camp for our family.  It will last six weeks.  We did this two years ago and it was the start to a 40 pound weight loss.  Let's hope whatever I lose this time, stays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment